Tuesday, December 05, 2006

She Speaks ...

Two days back, I somehow got to view Arundhati Roy's Video, where in she has expressed very beautiful thoughts and has expressed her views on how we should and more importantly why we should fight for our constitutional rights and also fight against wrong being done to Humanity and Mankind.

She speaks that everyday lots and lots of humans are being killed on a vast scale, just to protect one country's (America's) Fuel needs and to have a stable economic and majorily supreme America. I am not against America, but still I feel there shouldn't be one power ruling the world, if thats' the case, then it has to be only Will Power and nothing more than that!

Believe me friends, despite of your busy schedule, do take out one hour of yours and have a look at it. I can say you that, you'll appreciate it at its best! Have a dekho ....

No comments: